Audio Hungary Qualiton X200 -SOLD-
The Qualiton X200 from Audio Hungary is an in 2020 introduced integrated balanced tube stereo amplifier with a power of 100 W per channel. The X200 is a combination of an high-performance vacuum tube power amplifier and a versatile preamplifier, along with sophisticated technical details, built into a single chassis, but can also be used seperately. Furthermore it comes with studio quality tone controls.
X200 is equipped with 12AX7 input tubes and 6922 driver tubes. This unit has the KT120 power tetrodes installed, but the amp is compatible with KT88, KT90, KT120, KT150, and KT170. As with the rest of the X200, bias adjustment is simple and straightforward with an easy-to-use power amp tube bias system based on visual feedback.
This amp has been supplied by the official Dutch distributor. It comes with the original remote, manual and box. Newprice: 5.300 euro (pricelist is available), now for 1.990 euro.
– Rated output power: 2 x 100 W Class A/AB
– Input impedance direct balanced in: 20 kOhm
– Input impedance direct unbalanced in: 10 kOhm
– Input sensitivity direct balanced in: 460 mV, to rated output
– Input sensitivity preamp in: 460 mV, to rated output
– Input sensitivity phono in: 2.25 mV, to rated output
– Gain: +35.5 dB (RL = 8 Ohm)
– Frequency response: 27 Hz to 70 kHz (-3 dB, rated output)
– Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5% (f = 1 kHz, rated output) - Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB (RL = 8 Ohm, rated output)
– Load impedance: 4 to 8 Ohm