Micro Seiki DQX1000 -with ST10 & AX1- -SOLD-
The DQX-1000 is considered to be one “classics” manufactured by Micro Seiki. It uses a direct drive, frequency governed motor for optimum speed stability housed in a unique 3-point supporting frame to increase stability. Up to 3 tonearms can be mounted simultaneously.
Included is the external power supply and motor control unit. Furthermore this unit comes with the rare ST10 platter weight and the AX1 arm board. Price: 1.750 euro.
– Drive system: direct drive
– Motor: quartz locked PLL servo DC motor
– Speeds: 33.33 and 45rpm
– Platter: 31cm, 2.9kg aluminium
– Wow and flutter: less than 0.02 wrms
– Signal to noise ratio: more than 75dB
– Starting torque: 1.5 kgcm
– Weight: 12kg without control unit